[Building Sakai] OSP Production experience

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Wed Nov 25 07:14:28 PST 2009

Nuno,

You might be aware that OSP comes with a number of different tools that can
be mixed and matched together for different purposes.
You might ask for respondents to qualify their answers with:
 -  their "arrangement" of tools
 - the version of Sakai they are running...wizards might chew through more
system resources than matrices. Matrices with really large groups may use
more system resources than a simple template based portfolio with just a
couple content sources.
 - any special properties settings that they are using to address
performance concerns
 - the number of users in the portfolio sites

You might find some ruts in the road to avoid....or jump in!

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA
315-663-7756