[Building Sakai] OSP Production experience

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Wed Nov 25 06:50:29 PST 2009

Hi all,

Currently, we (UFP) are not using ePortfolios (OSP) in our production
instance (UFP-UV), but we would like to have some feedback from the
community before evaluating it for a distinct project we may participate on.
Could you please share any production experience you have with Sakai OSP?
Together with any valuable information you may provide, I would like to konw
you experience regarding:

   - overall OSP stability
   - user experience/satisfaction
   - hardware resources overhead compared to a Sakai installation without
   OSP
   - estimated time on setup/configuration
   - relation of number employees for support per number of students (if it
   makes sense)
   - (others you may find useful?)

Thank you very much,
Nuno