[Building Sakai] Portals in Sakai

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Wed Nov 25 00:26:44 PST 2009

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to have in Sakai 2 portals
running in the same time ok without any interference between them? for
ex: to not redirect from one to another when you log-in, do the log-out
or when you do other operations in one portal.

We would like to still use the default one with all functionality and
another one to change his default look, remove the tool menu and other
customization but still to be able to use the Sakai default
functionality.

I set Sakai to use xsl-portal but then I can't use the default portal.

If you have any example that could help me I will be very thankful.

Another question, it is possible to remove My Workspace for some users?

Regards,

Horatiu