[Building Sakai] Feedback requested: 2.7 Candidate projects - Technical Worksheets

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:11:44 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

You may or may not be aware of an ongoing exercise within the Product
Council. We are evaluating a set of six projects according to our
updated development process [1] with respect to the transition to
Maintenance status and the 2.7 Sakai release. The goals are to aid
the 2.7 cycle as well as refining the process itself.

In support of this exercise, we have developed a set of questions [2]
that explore technical elements and interoperability of these
projects. This set should not be considered final or all-
encompassing. In fact, we write to you today to ask for feedback on
them. Please comment on the page and discuss on list as appropriate.

This initial version of the worksheet has been completed for all six
of the candidate projects. The projects are listed on the 2.7
Exercise Confluence page [3], with links to each corresponding "dry
run" worksheet. Please also feel free to place comments on these
worksheets if you have further questions or concerns about the
specific projects.

Thank you,

Noah Botimer & Max Whitney

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/kIGTAQ