[Building Sakai] What's new in Mneme 1.2M6

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Mon Nov 23 09:45:30 PST 2009

Maarten:

Please wait for our next milestone release, Mneme 1.2m7. It's a pretty
significant release, with a number of workflow enhancements and new features
in the Assessments module.

We'll be deploying it onto our Etudes production within the next few days.
I'll have release notes for our users and will be happy to share them with
you, including an archives link to a webcast demo that I am giving across
our colleges here in California.

A public release of Mneme 1.2 will be out later next spring.

Best,
Vivie

--
Vivie Sinou