[Building Sakai] Transfer of selective course site from one sakai server to another sakai server

GIMMI AGARWAL gimmiagarwal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:36:49 PST 2009

Hi Friends,

I would like to transfer some selective course sites from one sakai to the
another sakai so that the entire data of that particular course will shift
from one sakai to another sakai.
I am using RHEL as a operating system and apache tomcat as a web server.

I have export the site using site archive but doesn't able to get the
exported file therefore suggest me the location of exported file where these
files stored.

Please explain me in details.

Regards

Gimmi Agarwal