[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 and Sakai 2.6.x

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Nov 20 10:49:23 PST 2009

If I recall correctly, I mostly just followed the instructions.  When
I originally did it, there wasn't a gradebook2 2.6.x patch available,
I moved it forward myself as well as the pom changes.  Since then I've
had to manually adjust things a little because I've been taking new
drops that have impacted things in gradebook2 at least once.  For what
its worth, you could download our source, if that helps, http://www.rsmart.com/assets/rSmart-CLE-2.6.2-source.tar.bz2

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart