[Building Sakai] Unable to upload large file/resource, but still smaller than content.upload.max?

Dave Ross dave.ross at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:33:30 PST 2009

What version of windows and again, is this in a domain (and is the
tomcat service account a domain user with rights to
\\\\192.168.9.99\\SakaiResources )? The "Insufficient system resources
exist to complete the requested service" is a Windows specific error
with large files that we saw go away once we moved everything to a
domain.

Also, what JDK version?