[Building Sakai] Unable to upload large file/resource, but still smaller than content.upload.max?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:05:33 PST 2009

Hi Will,

Correct, if using filesystem storage, you'll have a record in the db
pointing to the resource on the filesystem. I'm not across running up Sakai
on Windows so will leave the settings to someone else. Can you run some
monitoring on your Sakai JVM to see what happens when you upload a file that
causes the issue?

cheers,
Steve