[Building Sakai] Build error in sections module sakai 2.6.1

Mathieu Cantin mathieu.cantin at hec.ca
Wed Nov 18 08:44:54 PST 2009

I can build Sakai 2.6.1 as I changed tomahawk version in the sections
pom.  For the Apache repo not responding correctly I just wanted to let
you know as it does not prevent maven to build sakai2.6.1

Maybe it is just temporary and Apache team is already working on it.

Thank you for the help.

Mathieu