[Building Sakai] iTunesU contrib tool configuration

Adin Ray ARAY at shepherd.edu
Tue Nov 17 11:10:24 PST 2009

Hello all!  I'm rather new to Sakai (though my institution starting using it through RSmart a couple years ago) and have been charged with working on some improvements to our current system.  One of the contributed tools that caught our eye was IU's iTunesU tool (https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umctx/).  I've been able to compile it and deploy it into Sakai, but I'm getting runtime errors when trying to use it.  I believe, based on the errors, I don't have it configured properly.  Anyone have an idea of how it needs to be configured for the individual institution?  I've dabbled some in sakai.properties, but haven't been certain what needs set since I can't locate anything too in-depth as far as installation/configuration instructions for the tool.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Adin Ray

Adin J. Ray