[Building Sakai] moved/removed javacode 2.5 - 2.6

Peter Krooks Peter.Krooks at umdac.umu.se
Mon Nov 9 01:49:12 PST 2009

Hi,
when looking in svn I see the file I want to modify: https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/branches/kernel-1.0.x/api/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/user/api/UserDirectoryService.java

But the file is absent in our checkout,  wich was done like this (from documentation on http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Overview+%282.6%29):

    To checkout a stable release tag issue the following svn command from the terminal:
    svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.6.0/
    Starting with Sakai 2.6, Sakai common services (e.g., authz, content, event, site, tool, user, etc.) have been repackaged and refactored as the Sakai Kernel (K1). In most cases, you will never have to check out the kernel manually as Sakai 2.6 kernel dependencies   are managed by Maven.

Do I need to check out the kernel separately?

regards,
Peter
Umdac, Umea University