[Building Sakai] update ehcahce to 1.5.0?

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Sun Nov 1 07:12:04 PST 2009

Hi

Ian Boston wrote:

>> thoughts?
>
> IMHO, I would certainly go up to 1.5
> but I would be very tempted to do the work in memory service to make
> it work with 1.6. You should not have to change anything in the API
> only the implementation so the scope will be limited to just memory
> service impl. If that is not the case, then there is something really
> very wrong with the API.

A bit of poking revealed that is looks fairly straight forward - most of
the issued are old log messages calling getTimeToLiveSeconds and the
such. I'll see about cleaning them up the only mystery one is:

/home/dhorwitz/sakai/kernel-trunk/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/content/impl/serialize/impl/conversion/SAXSerializableResourceAccess.java:[56,43]
package edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util does not exist

Though no doubt that is findable too :-)