[Building Sakai] some questions about access database in sakai

Small Cat shadowless4288 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 08:22:05 PDT 2009

Dear all,
I am a Vietnamese student. I am doing research and develop a tool for Sakai
CLE. My tool is somehow about creating a site for Sakai administrator only.
When the admin go to that site, he can see a list of subjects and classes.
If he click in a class, the site will display a list with all students of
that class and with each student is their relevant information with the
class such as their mid-term score, final score,... and maybe some statistic
information that the admin request.

 Can you give me some advises please? What technology do I need to create my
app? I found that I can use some technique such as JDBC, Spring JDBC and
Hibernate to persist data to the database. In my app, it seem that I have to
retrieve data from the database, display them and do some  operations. How
can i retrieve the data from the  Sakai database and display them?
(Please excuse my poor English.)
Regards,