[Building Sakai] How do I setup my sakai instance with xsl-portal?

branden at uwindsor.ca branden at uwindsor.ca
Fri May 29 08:02:06 PDT 2009

We've been using xsl-portal in production with 2.5.2. We chose to merge a
couple small fixes from the Sakai JIRA based on a search of issues, but
nothing too serious. We're very happy with it.

> Also, you can attach ?xsltUseTemplate=xml to the end of any url, and
> the browser will spit out the raw xml that is used in the
> translation.  You can use this in conjunction with an xsl editor to
> do offline work.

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know you could do that. I've been using
the XML node dump on the server end in the logs to analyse what XML was
being generated. This is very useful. Is there a Wiki somewhere that has
more helpful tidbits for xsl-portal like this?

Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor