[Building Sakai] Sakai 3 Webinars (Correction)

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Wed May 27 05:35:03 PDT 2009

My last message had an inconsistent day/date for the webinar #3. The
correct dates/times for the Sakai 3 webinars are:

   Session 1: Monday June 1, 2009 at 9:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

   Session 2: Monday June 1, 2009 at 12:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

   Session 3: *Tuesday* June 9, 2009 at 13:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

I had previously listed Session 3 as being on Monday the 9th (which
doesn't exist...this June at least).  Session 1 and 2 were correct as
originally published.

Michael

mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
phone: +1 510-931-6559