[Building Sakai] Sakai 3 Webinars

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Wed May 27 02:32:26 PDT 2009

I will be holding a series of webinars to provide a high-level
overview of Sakai 3 and a description of you can participate in this
important development for the Sakai community. I'll be describing the
concepts behind Sakai 3 and showing a brief demonstration. Most
importantly, I'll be talking about the development projects that are
already underway and providing an outline of the other functional
areas where we need community participation.

The webinars will be held at the following dates/times and will last
approximately 1 hour:

    Session 1: Monday June 1, 2009 at 9:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

    Session 2: Monday June 1, 2009 at 12:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

    Session 3: Monday June 9, 2009 at 13:00 Eastern Daylight Time (US)

Please sign up for one now by adding your name to the wiki page for
the appropriate session at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/EINDAw

I know these times may not be convenient for those outside the
Americas and Europe. If they are not convenient (for whatever reason),
I can set up a separate session that better fits with your schedule.
We will be recording at least one of the sessions and I'll be
providing slides and other supporting materials as well.

Sakai 3 is an important effort for the Sakai project and I encourage
you (or someone at your organization) to attend one of the sessions.
See you soon....

Best regards,

Michael

--