[Building Sakai] Question in creating new course site

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Sun May 24 21:52:06 PDT 2009

Phuc Bui,

Sakai uses GroupProvider interface for site group and role integration.
Please refer to Course Management Integration
(http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Course+Management+Integration)
for more details on CM integration strategy and deployment.

Also you might want to check the prepareCourseAndSectionMap code inside
SiteAction.java file. This is the function that produces the following
course list.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Sun, 24 May 2009 23:45:04 +0700, "Phuc Bui" <phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn>
wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Which condition make my course's information display when I create a new
> course site like this
>
> http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/phucbm/course_site_create_2.jpg
>
> I have create some course set, canonical course, course offering, let
them
> to be enrolled. But I don't see these information when I create a course
> site.
>
> What does the table cm_cross_listing_t mean ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Phuc Bui

You

+-------------------+---------+------------------+--------------------+-----

-------+--------------+-----------------------+------------------------+----

---------------------------------------------------+----------+-------------

+-------------------+---------+------------------+--------------------+-----

-------+--------------+-----------------------+------------------------+----

---------------------------------------------------+----------+-------------
> ----+-----------------+
>
> |                 1 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL101 Winter 2009es | SMPL101 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #1, Winter 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               4 |
>
> |                 2 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL202 Winter 2009es | SMPL202 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #2, Winter 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               5 |
>
> |                 3 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL101 Spring 2009es | SMPL101 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #1, Spring 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               6 |
>
> |                 4 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL202 Spring 2009es | SMPL202 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #2, Spring 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               7 |
>
> |                 5 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL101 Summer 2009es | SMPL101 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #1, Summer 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               8 |
>
> |                 6 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL202 Summer 2009es | SMPL202 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #2, Summer 2009 Enrollment Set | lecture  | 3
> |               9 |
>
> |                 7 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL101 Fall 2009es   | SMPL101 Enrollment
Set

> Sample course offering #1, Fall 2009 Enrollment Set   | lecture  | 3
> |              10 |
>
> |                 8 |       0 | NULL             | NULL               |
> admin      | 2009-05-14   | SMPL202 Fall 2009es   | SMPL202 Enrollment
Set

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/~markjnorton/Sakai+Course+Ma

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/phucbm/creating_new_couse_site_1.jp

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/phucbm/creating_new_couse_site.jpg