[Building Sakai] Question in creating new course site

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Sun May 24 09:45:04 PDT 2009

Dear,

Which condition make my course's information display when I create a new
course site like this

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/phucbm/course_site_create_2.jpg

I have create some course set, canonical course, course offering, let them
to be enrolled. But I don't see these information when I create a course
site.

What does the table cm_cross_listing_t mean ?

Thanks,

Phuc Bui