[Building Sakai] enquiry: has anyone worked on loggedOutUrl customisation for different users?

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 20 05:57:32 PDT 2009

Hi all,

We have a need for different user types to go to different locations
when they logout. Currently there is a sakai.property to handle the
general case:

# the URL to send folks to after they logout
loggedOutUrl=/portal

However this is the same location for all users. I propose something
like this:

loggedOutUrl.guest=/some/location
loggedOutUrl.otheruser=/some/other/location

Has anyone done any work in this area? If so could you kindly let me
know?

Otherwise I'll be starting work on this shortly.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg