[Building Sakai] Sakai translation into Vietnamese

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue May 19 00:31:10 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Would you please tell me where is the bundle of following tools:

-          Test and Quizzes

-          Resources

-          Site info

At
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+
Sakai they said "Page and Tools titles are localized in the
sakai/portal/portal-service-impl/impl/src/bundle/tools.properties file." But
I cannot find any file like that ?

At
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/I18N/Frequently+Asked+
Questions+(FAQs) they said "Page titles (e.g. Welcome, About) are considered
dynamic data that is stored in the database, not in properties files". So I
would like to know which table contains these titles? Because I have
followed the instruction to edit in Page Order, but the display is not
correct.

Thanks,

Phuc Bui