[Building Sakai] Fwd: [sakai-kernel] Binary Snapshot releases

Ian Boston ian at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 15 14:41:08 PDT 2009

For those that want to try a preview of Sakai3/K2 this SNAPSHOT is hot
off the press.

Its very much work in progress, but does contain an executable jar
that will give you Sakai3 ontop of K2 based on Apache Sling.
The only thing you need is Java 1.5 or later.

We will be updating at regular intervals.
Ian

Begin forwarded message: