[Building Sakai] Course Management : CmSynchronizer JOB : File Size

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri May 15 09:03:39 PDT 2009

I'm not Casey but Ive looked over these and other docs in the past ..

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here ya go..

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/~caseyd/Stanford_Integration

linked from

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Course+Management+Integration

under the "Development approaches" section

------
thanks
  kevin.foote