[Building Sakai] Remote Eclipse over X-Terminal

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Thu May 14 05:46:32 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

You could do as Steve suggests and use a network share for running
Eclipse; also, you I recommend the Xming server for Windows. Finally,
have you seen the NX/NoMachine product/project? They have done X
forwarding with some nice compression to make those redraws you mention
less painful.

Good luck,

Martin B. Smith
smithmb at ufl.edu - (352) 273-1374