[Building Sakai] Import available users from a file to Sakai

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 14 00:25:57 PDT 2009

Hi Phuc,

There seems to be a few variants of the groupId in the repositories,
ie jexcelapi, net.sourceforge.jexcepapi) and I can't find 2.6.9 it in
the repositories. What about 2.6.3?
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/jexcelapi/jxl/2.6.3/

Make sure it's in each pom for the project that uses the jar. Ie if
you use it in tool and impl, put it in both poms. Later you can
condense it with a dependencyManagement block.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg