[Building Sakai] Import available users from a file to Sakai

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Thu May 14 00:18:42 PDT 2009

Dear Steve,

I have insert these lines into my project's pom.xml file but no improvement
L.

<dependency>

                <groupId>jexcelapi</groupId>

                <artifactId>jxl</artifactId>

                <version>2.6.9</version>

                <type>jar</type>

            </dependency>

I also attach the picture of my build path.

Please tell me how to use this correctly?

Thanks

Phuc Bui