[Building Sakai] Melete Section Can't Delete

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Wed May 13 11:24:41 PDT 2009

Hi Bryan,
yes,this is a known issue. This happens when MELETE_SECTION_RESOURCE
table has 2 or more sections associated with same resource i.e.
MELETE_RESOURCE object and one or more section have delete_flag as 1. In
our earlier releases we marked module/section as deleted in the database
and were not physically deleting it. From melete 2.5 onwards we started
doing physical delete.

We have released a melete admin tool to clean up such marked
modules/sections. This admin tool is part of melete 2.6 package.
Alternatively, we also have some sql scripts to clean up database.

thanks,
Rashmi