[Building Sakai] Melete Section Can't Delete

Holladay, Bryan Andrew bahollad at indiana.edu
Wed May 13 10:25:41 PDT 2009

In Melete, I have seen a bug where you can not delete a section because of a constraint on the MELETE_SECTION_RESOURCE table.  What seems to be happening is a section resource is getting disconnected somehow from the section and the section can not be deleted because of this constraint (ie. I saw the section resource that is tied to the section in the db but not in the UI).  So far I have not been able to reproduce this, its just something that popped up during our testing.  There is a way to fix this through the UI, but its not straight forward.

I was wondering if this is a known issue or if patch already exists?

Thanks,
Bryan