[Building Sakai] information on SAK-13646

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Wed May 13 10:41:55 PDT 2009

You are correct.  This change only affected the data model on the backend, not the UI, in preparation for future work (that work is being done as part of Gradebook2).  Those new features were not actually implemented in 2.6 and the properties added to the model are not used in the logic.

Thanks,
Michelle

On 5/13/09 1:33 PM, "Mustansar Mehmood" <mustansar at rice.edu> wrote:

The patch seems to be added in 2.6.x, however there is no UI to support
this feature or may be I am looking at the wrong place?