[Building Sakai] about insert data in the database

Quoc Tan queo1987 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:42:22 PDT 2009

Hi,
Please help me

How to sso for sakai and liferay.
Please
Thank a lot

-----Original Message-----
From: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
[mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Swinsburg
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:40 PM
To: yolima u
Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] about insert data in the database

It might be easiest if you can describe what you want to do. From this I can
(kind of) see you have a project table and an objective table, and there can
be multiple objectives for each project. I don't see how it maps to the Site
table though. You could just make the the primary key of a project entry be
the same as the site id, perhaps, if you need one project per site.

In any case, you should enforce some logic in your methods and use the Site
API rather than try to map it in the database.

Another example, the SAKAI_PERSON_T holds information about a user's
profile, and there can only be one per user. The map is via the AGENT_UUID
column in that table  which maps onto the SAKAI_USER.USER_ID table/column.
There are no foreign keys though.

cheers,
Steve