[Building Sakai] About group size created from course roster by " auto groups" - Site info

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed May 13 06:29:22 PDT 2009

Kimberly:

For group based on a course roster, the members should be "provided"
instead of "added" into group. The following line adds the roster id
as the provider id for the group.

>  // roster provider string
> group.setProviderGroupId(roster);

Ideally, the CourseManagementService should be providing the roster
member. If you take a look at the nightly build, e.g. http://
nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8083/portal, you can get a sense from the
sample cms implementation.

Thanks,

- Zhen