[Building Sakai] What are your group and role integration needs?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 12 04:01:10 PDT 2009

Ray -

I think myself, adam.marshall a-in-a-circle oucs.ox.ac.uk (!), and Matthew
Buckett, matthew.buckett a-in-a-circle oucs.ox.ac.uk, would like to be
involved in any discussions / new mail lists etc.

We're doing some pretty unique stuff with groups here in Oxford. I'm pretty
sure I posted an outline of what we're doing six months or so ago.

In short,

1) we're dynamically fetching groups from out LDAP to use as site
participants
2) we intend to make it easy for maintainers to .auth and .anon to sites
3) we will also allow 'large groups' (500+ users?) to be given 'site visit'
& 'content.read' access by maintainers

Adam