[Building Sakai] FCKeditor / Firefox spell checking

Jon Hays jonmhays at media.berkeley.edu
Wed May 6 13:11:54 PDT 2009

Hi Noah,

I was curious if you came to any conclusions about making a change to
enable Firefox Spellchecking.  I noticed that FirefoxSpellChecker is
still turned off in default 2.6.  Is this because you found problems
with turning it on?

Also interested in any other work you have done locally to tweak the
default configuration - Re: configuring FCK so content looks like other
sakai pages.

much thanks,

Jon

--