[Building Sakai] can one join a site by visiting the site instead of using the membership tool

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 6 12:06:29 PDT 2009

2009/5/6 Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk>:
> John (L) would you have the SAK number of the patch? I tried searching for
> auto join but that didn’t do the trick. I also had an idea that the Jira had
> the words ‘direct to join’ in it but that wasn’t a help either!

There is a version of autojoin at:

https://source.caret.cam.ac.uk/camtools/trunk/camtools/autojoin/

I've no idea if it's the latest. Autojoin allows you to join a site
with a magic URL, what's currently missing is a tool that can be
placed in the !error site which looks at the site in question and if
it's joinable provides the user with a link to the autojoin tool.

--
  Matthew Buckett