[Building Sakai] Maven install issue

tannaz alinaghi tannaz_alinaghi at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 01:29:31 PDT 2009

Hi,

We are using maven 2.0.9 for building Sakai using "maven -D maven.test.skip=true install". But every time an error occurs(such as "missing artifact" error) and building process stops, after fixing the error and re-executing the command, maven tries to re-download all the necessary resources that were downloaded before. Since this is a time consuming process and we have to run maven in online mode, what can we do in order to avoid downloading all the resources again?

Thanks in advance
Tannaz