[Building Sakai] tasklist tool

menjuanpablo menjuanpablo at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:08:53 PDT 2009

thanks for your answer

i downloaded the tasklist tool, but it didn't build fine. This is the error:

[root at localhost tasklist]# mvn install sakai:deploy
-Dmaven.tomcat.home=/opt/tomcat
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'sakai'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sakai-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon May 04 16:05:36 COT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/252M
[INFO]
[root at localhost tasklist]#

i tried with different urls and always generate the same problem

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/tasklist/trunk/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/programmerscafe/trunk/tasklist/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/programmerscafe/tags/sakai-2.2/tasklist/

what can i do?