[Building Sakai] Preventing multiple user sessions with the same user account

Ahmed Dini asdini at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:39:22 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to prevent multiple user sessions with the same user account with Sakai.

With my current settings it is possible for one user with one account to login as many times as they like, even from different machines.

I think my settings are configured for a session to never expire. Please let me know if it is possible to prevent this.

Thanks.