[Building Sakai] nightly build broken

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Mar 28 21:13:51 PDT 2009

When I released K1 1.0.4 Friday afternoon the release plugin that
Maven pulled down for me to my local .m2 repo was 2.0-beta-8.  I
built and deployed both trunk and 2.6.x locally binding to K1 1.1-
SNAPSHOT and 1.0.5-SNAPSHOT respectively with no issues.

2.0-beta-9 appears to have been released on Saturday morning.
Tonight, testing locally, I set the release plugin explicitly to
<version>2.0-beta-9</version> in the master pom and encountered no
problems building 2.6.x locally (trunk succeeded in pulling it down
too but later failed on a Samigo error).  So I'll add <version> to
the release plugin definitions for both trunk and 2.6.x.  I'll do the
same for the kernel tomorrow if it needs it.

Cheers,

Anth