[Building Sakai] Links to resouces

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:10:30 PDT 2009

You might post this to the Sakai User DG too.  I'm not sure this
addresses your concern but it might:  If you give the URL to the
folder that the files are in, when you add new files, links to those
files will automatically appear in the page that the folder's URL
points to.

To determine the URL of the folder, in resources locate the folder in
question, click actions, then click details.  The URL will be revealed
in the screen.

Cheers,

Luke