[Building Sakai] Links to resouces

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Tue Mar 24 12:59:03 PDT 2009

Emiliano,
You could put the resources in your My Workspace Resource area, and make
them 'public' so that they can be viewed by others when you link to them
in other sites. You can mark a resource as public when uploading by
toggling open the 'add details for this file' or use 'edit details' of a
file already in Resources.

John