[Building Sakai] Links to resouces

Emiliano Jankowski ejankowski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:07:11 PDT 2009

Hi there!

It is possible to have a common resources "repository" (pdf, docs, etc) in
order to "link" them from the diferents projects? Until now I have uploaded
the resources in Administration worskapace/resources/public, then from the
differents projects created a new "Url" resource and put the url. But it is
something I want  the teachers do, and using this way, it can't be done.
Resuming, I want to know if i can to upload a resouce and link it from the
differents projects, in order not to upload it in every project. Is there
any way? Am I been clear?

Thanks a lot!

--
Jankowski Emiliano