[Building Sakai] Test & quizzes - quick create

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 20 22:55:50 PDT 2009

Hi Ariel,

I haven't heard of anyone working on the feature you requested. If you would
like to work on this, you can discuss with Lydia (Samigo project lead),
Jackie (designer),  and me.

Here are the email addresses of Lydia and Jackie:
lydial at stanford.edu
jamai at stanford.edu

If you have design documents, that will be good.

Thanks. Your contributions are welcome :)
Karen