[Building Sakai] Sakai Development Process Webinar

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:31:00 PDT 2009

I will be presenting the new proposed development model for Sakai in a
webinar next Wednesday, March 25th at 12:00 eastern time.  You can
sign up at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/gQAgAw

Or send me an email and let me know you'd like to attend. Depending on
interest I will hold additional sessions the following week.  If there
is a large group from a single institution that is interested, you can
also feel free to schedule a specific time directly with me.

The original email is below and I've attached the proposal itself to
this message.

Best regards,

Michael

--