[Building Sakai] [DG: Strategy & Advocacy] Sakai Development Process

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:14:35 PDT 2009

I agree that this remains a good idea, especially for "contrib"
projects, and will work on incorporating it.  If we're going to do
something like this, however, I think the system needs to be *much*
simpler than what was previously proposed.

Michael

mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
phone: +1 510-931-6559
mobile (US): +1 510-599-2586