[Building Sakai] Sakai Development Process

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:56:09 PDT 2009

The Sakai Foundation and board of directors would like your feedback
and input on a proposed new development process for the Sakai
community. As you may know, the Sakai Board of Directors recently
conducted a 2-day retreat focusing on the strategic direction for the
Sakai Foundation, especially with regard to how it should use its
resources to support the Sakai community development process. Over the
last few weeks, we have been working on recommendations for changing
the development process.

The attached white paper documents these recommendations. The Sakai
Foundation will be working to enact this process and we are eager for
your feedback and suggestions for improving the general framework
we've outlined. So please feel free to send your feedback to the lists
or directly to me.

I will also be scheduling a few webinars in the coming weeks to
present the development model and to allow for real-time discussion.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michael

--