[Building Sakai] Work in Progress: CodeSwarm For Sakai Animation

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 03:15:16 PDT 2009

Hi Chuck,

that's pretty neat and a good look back in time at the origins of
contrib. Does the data get a bit too hectic after early 2007 is that
why that particular video only goes that far? You've got me interested
in this now, might have to go create a visualisation of my own spaces
in contrib.

Doing one of the main svn would be great to see.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg