[Building Sakai] Work in Progress: CodeSwarm For Sakai Animation

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:32:26 PDT 2009

Hi All - I challenged the students in my SI301 course to do a
codeswarm of Sakai.  I will have several videos from the students -
this is one of the first ones that is done - it shows contrib.  It
initially shows only my stuff in contrib and then resets the timeline
and shows all of contrib.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v17907789feHYZmtz

When this is complete I will put up some high quality copies that
folks can download and watch.

This video is from Eugene Malin.  Figuring our CodeSwarm has been a
several-person effort in SI301.

Enjoy

/Chuck