[Building Sakai] How difficult is to implement event registering for other tools?

Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa lafbarbosa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:40:34 PDT 2009

Hi people,

I've been looking for a way to implement event storing for other tools, like
these:

- Repository
- Wiki
- Members
- Blogger
- Weblog
- etc

What I could see is that I need to call newEvent method from
EventTrackingService class, as described in this mail list by Steve
Swingsburg.

But, besides to call this method, what more may I do to give support to
event registering for old tools (I don't need to show results into sitestats
because I'm inserting events in a database of other tool, my own tool; I
just need send the event to be registered by calling writeBatchEvents
method)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Luiz