[Building Sakai] Site page ordering, programmatically

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 08:44:04 PDT 2009

Hi,

The webservice addNewPageToSite() is almost what you want. It is
missing the parameter and logic to set the position of the page
relative to the other pages though. Does SitePage.setPosition(int
position) do what you require?

If so, craft a webservice based on the existing, but with the extra
parameter, add that bit of code and submit it as a Jira feature request.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg