[Building Sakai] Resources Tool

Johns, Cheryl cheryl.johns at yale.edu
Fri Jun 26 10:25:20 PDT 2009

He has the 2.6.x users drooling!  :)

From: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Adam Marshall
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:25 PM
To: 'Dave Ross'
Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Resources Tool

We use the regular resources tool for this but hide it using the page order helper so only maintainers see it. Obviously, this cannot be done if students are expected to upload materials into resources.

I'm glad everybody seems to be liking Ganzalo's access view, I've thanked him so many times for this but will do it once more!

Thanks Gonzalo it's made such a difference here at Oxford!

Adam